Acne Edit – Acne Exfoliating Toner
MRP (INCLUSIVE OF ALL TAX)
Mfg. January 2023
e’clat features Zn PCA and salicylic acid that penetrates pores to help eliminate and prevent acne and blackheads.
Witch Hazel Extract has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties .
Description of e’clat acne edit toner:
e’clat acne edit toner features Zn PCA and salicylic acid that penetrates pores to help eliminate and prevent acne and blackheads. Witch Hazel Extract has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. Tea Tree Oil with its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties calms redness, swelling, and inflammation. It even helps to prevent and reduce acne scars. Calendula extract, as a result of its antibacterial properties, is potentially helpful in acne. Moreover, it promotes skin tightness. Salix alba bark extract has high anti-inflammatory activity and helps to relieve facial acne, herpetic inflammation, and sunburn.
Zinc PCA, Salicylic acid, Fluidpur 8G, Witch Hazel Extract, Teatree oil, calendula ext., Salix alba Extract
Benefits of e’clat acne edit toner:
- It helps exfoliate dead surface skin cells & helps keep pores clean
- Remove excess oil
- Leaves skin feeling soft and supple
- For the management of acne
- It helps prevent new acne pimples
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Moisten the cotton ball with the product, then apply to the entire affected area
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day